Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Late Start to the New Year

This doesn't feel very much like it should be my first blog of the New Year ... January is almost half over! I have some catching up to do, and only posted a few photos here to get going again and up to date. Besides just the seasonal hustle of Christmas, my computer was victimized by a serious virus, requiring three house calls and about two weeks of down time, so that definitely hindered any computer activity. All is well now, and I hope to make up for lost time :).

Here is a group photo of the pups at 3 weeks. The female is in the middle. They will be 5 weeks old this Friday and I hope to get new photos done on the weekend.



Rustle ringing in the New Year ...



After a lovely New Year's Eve dinner out, thanks to my daughter, she went her way to a house party and I added some sensible clothes and went to the park downtown which hosted the "official" London party. It was fun, but got cold fast. The skaters didn't seem to notice.






I hope I'm not jinxing myself. Not *too* much snow, please!

No comments: