Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Salem's Pups 3 Weeks Old

Our first litter of the year was born three weeks ago today. Lynphil Shelties allowed us to lease the lovely Ch Lynphil Salem, bred to Am/Can Ch Lynphil Timeless Piece. This breeding had previously produced an outstanding bitch Ch Lynphil Time of Magic, who was second in a competitive Novice Bitch class at this year's ASSA National. I had seen "Mimi" last fall and was impressed with her head detail, type and outline, so when the opportunity arose to try for my own "Mimi", I had to say yes. Looking at this litter, I'm extremely glad that I did! Hopefully the odds will be with us - Salem gave us 2 sable girls, 2 tri girls and 1 sable boy.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: