Monday, April 30, 2012

Tuppence

This past Sunday I met my friend Gillian to do some updated photos of her five month old Brussels Griffon, "Tuppence". I had taken some pictures of this adorable little girl a couple of months ago, but now she's sporting a more adult-type coat. She's quite the character and is just a whole lot of fun to be around.

I was quite pleased when I was reviewing these photos, at the squinty small eye that we try to capture in our shelties' photos. However, it turns out that a large, round eye is what is valued in the Griffs, so I need to set up another photo date in order to redeem myself!

Tuppence didn't care too much for the prep work, combing out her beard.

Photobucket


Stand still? Not so easily done ...

Photobucket

Photobucket



On such a lovely day, it was easy to be patient and just enjoy being with a good friend and her fun-loving puppy. I'll look forward to doing more photos in another couple of months or so. Tuppence may not feel quite the same :).


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

lonfrichuk said...

So cute!! Great shots despite the "squinty eyes"

anamchara1 said...

Haha ... thanks! Will have to face her in the other direction to get those big round eyes the next time :).

skyehaven said...

Puppies are such a joy to photograph - and such a challenge!!