Monday, December 20, 2010

Puppies at One Week

This is a bad time of year to try and stay on top of all the things that demand attention. I have been delinquent in posting anything about Keva's new family, and let's not even talk about all the pumped up activity that goes hand in hand with the celebrations of the Christmas season. I love Christmas, really, but if it had wanted to come a little later this year, that would have been fine, too!

We are extremely fortunate to have Keva - "Ch Chelson Satin Image" - here for a second litter. I just recently placed her daughter from her first litter, a lovely tri girl who unfortunately did go "slightly" over size, so this breeding to Am Ch Rosmoor Protocol ROM - "Kenshe" -
bore a multitude of high hopes. Very early last Sunday morning Keva had four blue males (yes, 4!!) and one lone girl, a tri colour. To say that this little lady has all of my attention would not be an overstatement. The boys ... well, yes, the boys seem very nice, but in my eyes, this female is just special. As luck would have it, she has not the slightest interest in returning my affection. In fact, she's very indignant about being picked up and admired, don't even try to cuddle her, and is loud and squirmy about the whole thing. Never mind, I can bribe her into seeing things my way ... eventually :).


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm pretty sure this boy is a bi blue. I can't see any tan anywhere. He's my favourite little man of the four (and no, his eyes aren't open, it's just the light).

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

lonfrichuk said...

ooohhhhh...pretty babies! I can appreciate why the girl has your attention but I'm liking those boys too!

Pennylynn said...

very sweet. Congrats Brenda! I'll be looking for more stories on the tri girl and your fav male.