Thursday, July 15, 2010

From the Inside ... Part 1

This group of photos are generally in alphabetic order by breed within the Herding group, Group 7. Shelties are a part of this group, but I did not capture the Sheltie Best of Breed today, I just couldn't get a good shot, but I think I did grab some interesting moments of some of the other competitors.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Bearded Collie was awarded the top prize in the Herding Group, allowing him to move on to Best in Show.

Photobucket

This next set represents the Toy Group. They may be smaller in stature than a lot of the other dogs, but they command the ring just as decisively as any other dog there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course I couldn't overlook the Chihuahua ... what a little show dog this fellow was!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: